What’s app: +86 15031511030 | Office Tel: +86 315 6819127
Finely Animal Care
A SUPER PROTEASE CAN WIDEN PROTEIN SOURCE AND IMPROVE DIGESTION
AFEZYME-PROT (A unique thermo-stable multi-protease)
Working PH: 2.5-10
Working temperature: 25-70 degree
AFEZYME PROT (50,000U/g-): powder, free-flowing
Shelf life: 18 months
Dosage instruction (AFEZYME-PROT 50,000U/G)
To improve feed quality: 40-60g/MT of complete feed.
To change formulation of feed by reducing energy and protein by 50-60kcal/kg, 0.3% protein respectively. 60-100g/MT of complete feed.
Can adjust dosage according to feed formulation.
WHAT ARE THE IDEAS OF PRODUCT DESIGN?
* Create a protease that can increase protein digestibility
* The product must has super bio-efficiency
* Thermo-stability is the key factor to evaluate protease quality, the product must has outstanding stability.
* The product must with wide PH range to ensure high level activity can be remained during the whole alimentary canal.
* Product must be cost effective.
* Pure biological product fermented by natural strain with top safety.
* Mix together with antibiotics won’t change original antibiotic’s specification while boosting its effectiveness.
* Has positive result on both G+ and G- bacteria.
* It is not sensitive to probiotics and host cell.
* It has super stability against high temperature, acid and alkaline environment and animal inner enzyme system.
* Increase digestion and absorption of feed by activating endo-enzymes’activity, affecting endocrine by-products.
* Degrading anti-nutrational factors by eliminating antigen and protease inhibitors.
* Improve animal immunity by promoting tissue repair ability through metabolites created by AFEZYME PROT
*Increase poultry production performance.
*Can reduce feed cost by widening protein raw material or decreasing certain amount ofsoybean meal.
*Improve the farming environment, because it can reduce the pollution in the farm house.
Partner with us now!
For general inquires, questions or more information, please reach out to us. We are here to help.
All rights reserved © Finely Animal Care