EXTRACT FROM SEA AVOIDING ACIDOSIS AND PROVIDING ORGANIC SUPPLEMENTS
MAIN INGREDIENT IS LITHOTHAMNIUM CALCAREUM
• Calciferous marine alga which has been totally protected from any kind of pollution. Grows in clear and not too deep waters (10 to 22 metres below sea level) in order to support photosynthesis, and without strong currents.
• Has the ability to crystallize on its thallus the minerals contained in sea water, primarily calcium but also a considerable amount of magnesium, sulphur and a wide range of trace elements.
• The impregnation of its walls by calcium and other minerals results in its hard coral like physical structure.
Main Composition :
Calcium (Ca) ....................................... 34.00%
Insoluble in Hydrochloric acid ........... < 5%
Magnesium (Mg) ............................... 2.80%
Shelf life: 2 years
1 To prevent acidosis and SARA
2 To replace sodium bicarbonate as a more efficient organic buffer, 1/2.5 dosage of sodium bicarbonate.
3 To create organic product
4 To provide extra organic minerals to support animals’ production and improve immunity
5 To provide an ideal choice for ruminant concentrate feed, very low cost can make your feed different!
• Better neutralization of rumen acids.
• Long-acting rumen buffering to pH 5.5 or above.
• Excellent source of bio-available minerals.
• Improves fiber digestion.
• Boosts milk-yield and quality.
• Non hygroscopic.
• Allows increased concentrate feeding close to calving.
• Releases valuable calcium and magnesium to the cow.
• 100% natural , palatable powder form easy tohandle (size particle 80 % < 315 µm ).
• Reduces methane output and environmental pollution
• Reduces the risk of metabolic disorders.
• Conditions of the rumen for lactation energy management is very critical.
• In the beginning of dry period, the diet is mainly straw or other low quality forage in order to maintain rumen volume, but minimize energy input.
• As calving approaches, better quality forages and concentrates are introduced gradually.This helps condition the rumen to post-calving feed quality , besides, it can increase appetite and consumption after calving.
• The energy gap determines the cow’s ability to sustain milk output after peak yield and their fertility.