*Main components: Surfactant protein A/B/C/D， lecithin
* Appearance: Brown to yellowish liquid or gel
* Package: 25kg drum or 1 kg bottle
* Storage: in cool and dry place
* Shelf life: 12 month
*For drinking water: 200-500ML/ton water, last for 3-7 days for treatment, 100-200ML/ton water for constant usage, prevention purpose. (attention: Slight solid-liquid separation will not affect the product quality and effect. Shake well before use.)
*For gel oral intake: 1-3ML per head/day
Product function and characteristic
* Reduce the alveolar gas-liquid surface tension and prevent lung collapse. Ensure that the alveoli maintain a certain volume at the end of exhalation without atrophy. If the surface tension increases, negative pressure will be generated around the capillaries, resulting in the accumulation of alveolar effusion. Thus, AFEPROT-SP maintain lung compliance well.
Combined with the huge membrane network formed by alveolar epithelial surfactant, it can optimize the distribution of proteins and protect the huge respiratory surface from potential pathogens.
* Participate in the defensive function, enhance the chemotaxis of macrophages to inflammatory sites, and make bacteria and other pathogenic bacteria easier to be swallowed. AFEPROT-SP can combine with LPS, lead to pathogen aggregation and improve the effect of macrophages.
At the same time, it can dissolve and kill pathogenic bacteria such as Haemophilus influenzae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pneumoniae, better result can be achieved when using together with anibiotic.
* To maintain the stability of small airway, phospholipids and proteins are also required at the end of capillary bronchus connected with alveoli to reduce surface tension, prevent small airway atrophy and gas retention, maintain the smoothness and stability of small airway, increase the movement and transportation of bronchial mucociliary system, and contribute to the smooth discharge of secretions